Our Fastening Systems are designed specifically to attach metal roof and sidewall panels used in pre-engineered metal building applications. All fasteners come standard with Duraseal Plus Enhanced Corrosion Resistance Coating. 36 standard colors are available. Some benefits of using Fastening Systems include:
- Exceptional corrosion resistance
- Conventionally electroplated and painted fasteners will normally resist the corrosion effects of Kesternich testing for 15-20 cycles.
- Sealtite’s powder finish outperforms the conventional dip-spin applied wet-coatings.
- Excellent color matching to industry standard colors. Colors are formulated at the powder manufacturer to specified industry color standards.
- Superior weathering characteristics
- Powder is formulated to provide color retention chalk resistance, and fade resistance expected of finished building panels.
- Excellent film hardness. Our powder coated fasteners resist scratches and damage during shipping better than conventionally applied wet paints. The overall toughness and heavier coating thickness of the powder finish provides excellent resistance to the abuses of normal installation.